This week’s distractions: 2 December
Image from Rachel Antonoff
Our weekly round up of the best things we've found on the internet this week.
- We have many opinions about the Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life and we probably need to write a separate blog post all about them. But, whatever your feelings were, we think you'll agree that these t-shirts by Rachel Antonoff are amazing. You can choose whether you're with Loralei or Rory. Or just get both!
- If you haven't watched Gilmore Girls yet then you probably don't want to click on this link, but this article lets us in on whether there will be any more episodes on Netflix in the future.
- Maybe it’s a little strange that you're more likely to remember the videos rather than their actual songs (name more than one, go on) but OK Go are back with another crazy, messy music video.
- Hello Giggles brought “It’s Always Sunny in Westeros” into our lives.
- We discovered the guest house we probably should have hidden in during 2016. All those books. So cosy. Such a dream.
- Biffy Clyro have released the video for Rearrange. At first we weren't sure on this one but it's squirrelled its way into our hearts and the lo-fi video fits with the understated emotional vibe really well.
- Funko just confirmed on Twitter that they're making Parks and Recreation pops and they'll be available soon. This is probably the best thing to come out of 2016.
Have a great weekend! <3